Lockers are available for hire on the Medway Campus in Pembroke Social Space. Once approved these can be operated with your Greenwich Gateway Card (GGC).
In accepting the locker hire assignment, you need to agree and abide by the terms and conditions set out below:
- The fee is £10.00 for a full academic year until 31 July, this is required to cover locker management and maintenance. There are no deductions for part years.
- Lockers must be kept clean and free from damage. Inappropriate stickers and other items will be removed from lockers.
- The University is not responsible for any valuables left inside lockers.
- Flammable materials, dangerous chemicals, explosives or weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited inside the lockers, as are illegal or controlled substances such as drugs or alcohol.
- The University reserves the right to open a locker without your consent in the case of an emergency situation or in instances where the university has a suspicion that locker procedures are being abused.
- Any violation of these terms will result in the cancellation of locker privileges.
- Unless we advise otherwise lockers will be emptied during August. Any items remaining in a locker assigned to you will be removed and discarded.
- Select the item and add to basket.
- Fill in the short questionnaire so we have your details.
- Agree to the terms.
- Proceed to check out and pay.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail. Please report to the Security Gatehouse Medway with your Greenwich Gateway Card (GGC). They will enable your card for locker access.
If you have any queries please contact [email protected] or call 01634 883138.