Lockers within Stockwell Street Building 11 are only available to School of Design students (one locker per student only)
- One locker per student only
- Lockers are only available for use from the first week of term until July 31st.
- Annual maintenance requires all lockers to be left unlocked and clear of items from July 31st. Items found in the lockers after this date will be disposed of. Lockers that need to be forced open will invalidate the users card and a replacement card will cost £10.
- The card remains valid throughout your studies at Stockwell Street, faulty cards will be replaced free of charge. Lost or damaged cards will cost £10 to replace.
- A copy of your receipt must be kept within the locker when in use.
- Lockers must be kept clean and free from damage. Inappropriate stickers and other items will be removed from lockers.
- Flammable materials, hazardous chemicals, explosives, weapons, alcohol, drugs are strictly prohibited.
- The University is not eresponsible for any valuables left inside the lockers.
- The University reserves the right to open a locker without your consent in the case of an emergency situation or in instances where the university has a suspicion that locker procedures are being abused.
- Lockers are only issued to students from the School of Design, proof will be required when collecting your locker card.
Any violation of these policies will result in the cancellation of locker privileges without refund
Please note: Lockers are not allocated, meaning that you will need to find an open locker to use. Once your card is used on an open locker, the card will be linked to that locker, please make a note of your locker number. If an open locker cannot be located, a refund will be issued to the same card used for the initial payment. Locker cards are to be collected from the admin office at Stockwell Street. Proof of program and a printed receipt will be required.
Select the options and add to the basket, fill in the short questionnaire so we have your details and proceed to check out. Once you have submitted the payment, you will receive a confirmation email. Don't forget to present this to the admin office to receive your locker key. A printout of the email must be placed in your locker with complete contact details. Make sure you have your ID with you.