Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Academic Transcripts

Academic Transcript



A transcript is an official record of your academic achievement whilst studying at the University and includes a breakdown of modules and results.

Transcripts are available to those who have completed a programme of study and not those still studying towards the completion of an award.


Detailed Description

If you studied at the University of Greenwich prior to 1999 the compilation of a full transcript of results may not be possible.  In these  instances, a letter of confirmation to this effect confirming your award will be provided at a cost of £12 with the balance being refunded.  If you do not want a letter of confirmation you can indicate this on the following pages.  In this instance a full refund will be made.

Transcripts can be sent to you in a sealed and stamped envelope for forwarding to a third party.  If you require this service, please indicate in the Special Requirements box on the following page.

PLEASE NOTE: A transcript will only be issued in the name that you were awarded.  As a transcript is an official document, it cannot be emailed, it will only be provided as a hard copy.

A fully completed application can take up to 10 working days to be processed (longer during our busiest periods) and will be dispatched using Second Class postage in the UK and standard Airmail for International addresses.

Documents can be sent by DHL courier (in the UK) or International for an additional charge.  If you would like to use one of these options, please add DHL courier to your basket.

 As a requirement of the University and to comply with data protection legislation, all applications must be accompanied by a valid form of identity (e.g. a copy of your passport, driving licence, birth certificate, etc.  A student card is not a valid form of ID). If your name has changed, we will also require proof of your original name (e.g. birth or marriage certificate).

Once you have made your application, your proof of ID should be emailed to [email protected] or posted to: 

Certificate and Transcript Services (CATS)
University of Greenwich
Bronte B111, Avery Hill Road
Eltham, London, SE9 2UG.

Please do not send original documents. Applications received without proof of identity after 10 working days will not be processed and your money will be refunded. Reminder emails will not be sent.

Please note: Documents will not be prepared or issued if you have an outstanding debt with the university. We will contact you if there is a problem processing your request and any payment will be refunded.

To proceed with your purchase, please select the number of transcripts at the top of this page and click on ‘add to basket’. If you have any queries, please contact the CATS Team at [email protected] 

How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code