You are entitled to first free replacement card, thereafter we will charge you £10 for any further replacements.
Before paying for a replacement
You are entitled to one free replacement card.
The replacement card fee will not apply in the following circumstances only:
- Your card was stolen and you can present a police crime reference number.
- You require a replacement card due to a change of name.
- You require a replacement card due to a change of gender.
- Your appearance has significantly changed since your photo was taken.
- Your card has expired.
In the above circumstances, please contact your campus Student Centre for a replacement card.
Paying for your replacement card
Following payment, you will receive a confirmation email. Please present the confirmation e-mail (printed or on your mobile device) at one of the below Student Centres you nominate as part of the payment process:
- Avery Hill, Southwood House, SE9 2UG
- Greenwich, Dreadnought Atrium, SE10 9LS
- Medway, Blake Building, ME4 4TB
- The photo used will be the one held on file. Please be aware that your new card will show a higher issue number than the card you have lost.
- All existing print credit will be transferred to the new card.
For any further queries, please refer to student-id-cards alternatively please email [email protected] or call 020 8331 8272 before making payment.
Please click on the 'Add to Basket' link at the top of this page to proceed.