Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here
You are shopping as , if this is not your email, please click here

Replacement Certificate

Replacement Certificate



Only available if you completed your studies prior to the year 2000.


Detailed Description

Please read the important information below before applying for a replacement certificate:

The formal award certificate will have your name, programme of study, classification (if applicable) and award date. The certificate does not include modules/marks information. If you have your original certificate and just require copies then please see Certified Copies item in the store. 

Your certificate is a legal document, therefore only one is allowed to be in circulation at any one time. Applicants must provide the university with either the damaged original certificate or a completed declaration setting out fully the circumstances in which the certificate was lost or damaged and an understanding that should a replacement be issued, it will be returned if the original is subsequently found. If a certificate is subsequently found and returned the university will unfortunately not be able to refund the payment required for the work undertaken in issuing a replacement certificate.  

Graduates of Thames Polytechnic (pre-1992)

Graduates of Thames Polytechnic can request a replacement certificate via Open University Validation Services.

How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code